Mythic announced some more 1.2.1 changes...
- Devour Essence: This ability will now properly heal the target buffed with the spell.
- Increased base hit points on all pets. (Squigs, War Lions, Turrets, and Daemons)
- Mutating Release: Activating this ability will no longer prevent Flee and Charge from functioning properly
- Fixed an issue with several Chalices and Books that was causing them to produce far more Soul Essence than the tooltip stated.
- Flurry/Lotsa Choppin': These abilities have been changed to a Cone area of effect that will only hit targets in front and on the sides of the character. Due to this change the abilities will no longer require a target to activate.
- Players operating a Ram will now be immune to Knockback and receive reduced damage from Oil Siege Weapons.
- Siege Rams will now do twice the damage as they previously did.
- Keep doors will now have double the hit points they previously had.
When combined with Keep Upgrades, I think sieging will be a bit more interesting. We just need to get rid of siege pads and add in breakable walls.
- We have significantly increased the hit points of Ram Siege Pads.
- Caltrops and Dynamite will no longer be introduced with the Ordnance system.
Sounds like 1.2.1's release date is getting close. While this patch alone will not do too much for me it is a nice step towards 1.3.