I wasn't expecting to do another news post after yesterday's, but some new information has become available. It isn't anything groundbreaking, but worth a read none the less. Even though I was disappointed yesterday, my overall outlook is positive. More on that tomorrow though.
NOTE: More WAR News is up!
Goha.ru has released it's Gamesom interview. There original (Russian) text can be found here.
So what did I learn from the google translated text?
- The new RvR zone will be a part of the campaign and is meant to slow it down, but not act as a roadblock.
- The Open RvR changes will be significant, similar to how the cities were improved. No more bars and timers.
- The Russian version of the game will be allowed to roll both Order and Destruction on the same server.
- With the 'Pack' concept, they hope to add more content to game at a quicker pace.
- There is a separate team solely working on the RvR Pack.
The new 6 vs 6 scenario, The Eternal Citadel, will make its debut this coming weekend.
The Wild Hunt live event will make its return in two weeks. The dungeon will be available to all tiers.
- Skaven will be involved in the 'RvR pack'. No details on how except that they will not be a traditional race which starts at level 1 and lack archtypes.
- The renown cap will be raised from 80 to 100.
- The RvR Pack (Power, Progression and Personality) will be a paid expansion involving multiple purchase options.
- A new RvR zone, has to do with Skaven. Will be part of the campaign
- RvR Campaign changes, so long Victory Points.
- New Armor beyond Sovereign
- The RvR pack is due out before Christmas.