I'm starting to run out of titles for these posts. Yesterday saw some interesting news for Warhammer's RvR Pack. Nothing too exact, but it definitely gives us an idea of what to expect, especially when it comes to Skaven. Read on for the details.
EU player and blogger, Erdknuffel, made his way to gamescom and sat down with Andy and Carrie. The first part deals with the upcoming RvR Pack. Part 2 talks about the recent takeover of the EU servers from GOA. Both are in English, so get reading!
Gamereactor, EU gaming site, interviewed Carrie at Gamescom and got it on video. She talks mostly about the upcoming RvR pack and of course, Skaven.
There are a few things I learned from these:
- The new zone can be described as a RvR Dungeon. Skaven do live underground...
- Skaven fight everyone. Renegades for hire. Could this mean a pseudo 3rd faction or they are apart of both realms?
- No plans for a Tier 5
- A Skaven infestation was mentioned.
Erdknuffel isn't quite done yet. Part 3 of his interview with Andy and Carrie is up! Lots of interesting info in here. New mounts, EU bloggers, add-ons and more.
- Skaven will be involved in the 'RvR pack'. No details on how except that they will not be a traditional race which starts at level 1 and lack archtypes.
- The renown cap will be raised from 80 to 100.
- The RvR Pack (Power, Progression and Personality) will be a paid expansion involving multiple purchase options.
- A new RvR zone, has to do with Skaven. Will be part of the campaign
- RvR Campaign changes, so long Victory Points.
- New Armor beyond Sovereign
- The RvR pack is due out before Christmas.
- New mounts