The last couple of weeks have been filled with RvR Pack news from gaming events in Cologne and Baltimore. While we did get some good information from the attendees, Mythic wanted to take a more direct route with their players. Andy, community manager, started up a Q&A thread on the forums.
What did we find out?
- Skaven will not be a NPC realm and will have a direct effect on Open RvR.
- The Personality Pack may include cosmetic items.
- The RvR Pack will make keep battles more than just breaking down the door.
- Keeps and BO's will not be the same as they are now.
- They are not looking to expand the influence system.
- Open RvR changes will affect Tiers 2 through 4.
- NPC encounters would be similar to the city siege.
- Skaven won't be boring.
- Certain aspects of the Open RvR changes will only be available in the RvR Pack.
- They are investigating ways for players to stay in lower tiers.
- No new career mastery paths.
- New crafting?
- RR 80 - 100 will require a RvR Pack purchase