Over the weekend, I did manage to get some WoW time in. I had planned on playing more yesterday, but a WAR came up. I finished up a few quest lines, but am still hanging in at Level 70.
One quest line I finished, and thought was interesting, was the D.E.H.T.A (Druids for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) encampment in the Borean Tundra. These guys always have a bone to pick with Nesingway, the hunter.
- Putting fur over traps so trappers get caught in them is pretty funny.
- Freeing baby mammoths from traps is pretty sad.
- Having poachers and animals fighting it out is a nice touch.
- Collecting poachers ears is pretty nasty. I guess they want to make necklaces out of them. The reward is repeatable and nice.
- Heh, Karen "I don't Caribou" the Culler
- Heh, Clam Master K... but we have to kill him? The old-time scuba divers are neat though.
- Riding and fighting on a mammoth is fun.
- I was able to solo a 72 elite.
- I could not finish off Harold Lane, due to his trapping and running, which picks up adds. Some Horde came by and helped me out.