This weekend, I got a chance to watch The Incredible Hulk on Blu-Ray. I was looking forward to this one as I had heard good things, especially from Hudson. I seem to have been one of the few who enjoyed Ang Lee's Hulk. Oddly enough, so did Ysh over at Stylish Corpse. We seem to be on the same movie schedule.
Overall I enjoyed the move a lot. Edward Norton is usually pretty good and this was no exception. The action was pretty crazy and the story was good too. the picture and sound were top notch.
Some random thoughts and questions...
- Lou Ferringo was a nice touch. I also enjoyed him when he was on King of Queens... good show. Who doesn't like a free surprise pizza?
- You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.
- It seemed like they were hinting at two sequels, one with the strange Dr. Sterns and one with Iron Man and posse. It could just be one sequel though. IMDB shows no sequels for Norton.
- Why would Iron Man (and the Avengers?) be going after Hulk? One, it ended on a good note with Hulk saving the day, two Stark is now a 'good' guy at the end of Iron Man. I'm not a comic book reader, so maybe the answer is there.
- Guatemala to Virginia in two weeks, starting with nothing but tattered pants. Impressive.