This week, WAR saw a bit of downtime due to ISP troubles and a new Hot-fix. I didn't have much time to play because of RL happenings and work on the Arsenal of WAR. I did get to group up with some guildies and take advantage of Against All Odds. Some great fights were a result. What has the rest of the WAR community been up to?
- Andy continued to answer questions in the RvR Pack Q&A thread.
- A new Hot Fix was released which included bug fixes and adjusting of Zealots/Rune Priests.
- The August Producer's Letter was also released.
- The Wild Hunt live event is in progress.
- The Khaine's Embrace scenario is also open for all tiers.
- Judging of the Dressed to Kill contest will begin next week!
- ZAM returns to WAR. The article is a few weeks old, but they seem to be enjoying their return to WAR so far.
- Gaarawarr posted a guide to this years Wild Hunt live event. Excellent work as always. Interesting rewards, including a new Event slot item.
- Bootae and his guild Kill Frenzy brought forth the Squig Apocalypse! That many Squig Herders will give me nightmares for weeks to come.
- The Price of Wargh gets a snazzy new look (that's right, snazzy). Also he has a few problems with the city PQ loot system. I can't say I'm a huge fan either. I really just want to be able to opt out of Gold bags.
- Skuz has a problem with a recent article by Massively about WAR's upcoming RvR Pack. Give it to 'em Skuz!
- Mmmmm Gud wrote up an interesting article about 5 concepts that did not make the live game. I had not known about some of these, wonder what WAR would be like if everyone had a shot at an instant rez...