It has been a pretty uneventful week. I played on my main for the most part. Some more work on the Arsenal was done too. Expect to see user uploaded images next week. Halo Reach is sitting neglected on my desk for the time being. Hopefully I can get some time in this weekend on it. Next week Civ 5 arrives! On to the WAR community.
- A new hot fix was released. Bugman's Best will now work properly, yay! It may not be the most useful ability, but seeing green numbers is fun.
- WAR Aura pugs it up in Tier 3. I think we all know where this is headed. On the plus side, Against All Odds caused there to be action.
- Kruelhand, a Marauder from Badlands who has killed me on a number of occasions, writes about an effective build for killing players like me. Nice to see him taking advantage of the defensive Soverign set.
- Are you a Witchist? if so, you should be ashamed of yourself. Witch Elves are people too... well I guess they aren't. They are dirty Elves who like to lurk around in the shadows and jump Engineers.
- Krosuss reflects on the excitement of winning a purple bag in city sieges. He is right, it is a bit odd that people are often disappointed they won the gold bag. Purple bags, the #2 reward, are less common than the big reward.
- Thehealeroftru reaches a blog milestone. Bonus points for a Family Guy reference.
- Grimnir takes us on an expedition deep in the the Chaos lore. Who is better, Tzeentch or Nurgle? I don't know, they are about equal when dead.
- Bootae has an idea to stop people leeching renown in scenarios. This is an old problem and one that often bothers me. I know why people do it, but scenarios are supposed to be a team activity. Group up and get the win!
- Mmmmm Gud brings us Sleepless in Praag. Sadly, no Meg Ryan in this version.
- The Three Amigos take on Destro in the Land of the Dead.
- WAR can be played on Linux, well sorta. Something doesn't seem quite right...
- The Three Amigos are back again, this time in a fight for the Inevitable City.
- Nice quality video of a Witch Elf ganking on Karak Azgal. He shows deaths, which is always nice to see. Damn WE's... uh oh, am I a Witchist?