This week marked the second anniversary of Warhammer Online. In celebration, Mythic held a double XP/Renown weekend (last weekend), which resulted in a ton of action. They also unveiled some special items for two year vets. Two years already, time flies.
- Mythic celebrates two years of WAR! Be sure to check out the anniversary video too.
- Andy talked about some of the details of the anniversary gifts.
- GamesDay UK is this weekend, and Mythic will be there. It is not clear if we will learn anything new yet.
- Some of the EU bloggers have come together to make a new WAR site, http://waaagh.de/. Don't forget to translate it.
- Mmmmm Gud wrote up a new guide for Black Orcs. This one discusses using their new skill, Changing Da Plan. I want to roll a BO someday, just for the skill names.
- Grimnir has some ideas for Engineers and Maguses (or is it Magi, or a flock of Magus). A knockback instead of a pull does sound interesting. I don't think the situation is quite as dire though as I have fun with the magnet even when solo.
- Do you like being snared? If so, do go find Blog the Witch in game. Constant snares does sound pretty brutal.
- Mr. Meh wouldn't mind seeing some PvE put back into the city instances. He does have a point, players will leave when being beaten so PvE is unavoidable, why not make it fun?
- Interesting in improving your systems performance? Check our Skar's latest post.
- Erbse returns to blogging! Covers quite a bit of WAR news since he had to catch up. What does this mean?
- Drragnorr put together a very nice video celebrating WAR's second anniversary.
- Some Marauder PvP footage in Tier 4.
- DPS Swordmaster video, some nice damage in there. Every so often I get the urge to play a SM, but the mechanic and the Elf issue hold me back. (NSW music)