Not a lot going on this week compared to the last few. The biggest news was the good possibility of some kind of mobile siege weaponry in ORvR. Who wouldn't like to strategically position a big cannon? The Wild Hunt live event will be wrapping up soon, so get to work!
- Some important information about the Live Event Herald was posted.
- The RvR Q&A thread continued with new answers from Andy.
- Stop by A Little Git's Tale and say hi!
- Check out the new item search feature over at the Arsenal.
- The WAR Bureau turned 1, congrats! Making it a year is not an easy accomplishment.
- Mmmmm Gud decides to try and mimic famous Warhammer Orcs with the new appearance system. Very nice idea, shows some of the potential with the new game feature.
- The backseatdev has some ideas on how to reduce spawn camping. This is a tough one, but should be looked into. Altough, on my Engineer I actually enjoy being spawn camped. It is a 'how much damage can I do' mini-game. It would suck as melee though.
- Bootae is conflicted about being a WAR Blogger. I know how he feels. There is a lot of potential for the RvR Pack, but at the same time it is hard to speculate about it too. Part of the fun of blogging is rampant speculation :)
- Blog the Witch writes about an epic outnumbered fight. It shows what teamwork and defensive armor can do. That poor Engy...
- The Price of Wargh gives a recap of WAR blogs this week. Thanks for the inclusion. We cover some of the same ground as I saw this right about now. Stop by and check out the ones I missed.
- A German player on Badlands shows off his sorcs single target damage. It is pretty crazy at times. I think I found my next target though :)
- An amazing video from Karak Azgal. This might be one of the best WAR videos I have ever seen. Go watch.
- A Shaman survives an ambush. Shaman can be quite a pain to take down, damn sticky feetz!
- Sneak preview of WAR's new class, the Chicken Herder.