The big news this week was the release of the May Producer's Letter. It gave us a peek at what is in store for us in the 1.3.6. I think the armor appearance system has a lot of potential and am looking forward to trying it out. The community was busy as always...
- The Producer's Letter for May came out. Appearance system, Rune Priest/Zealot changes and more!
- Mythic announces the Loading Screen tip contest with the help of a few bloggers.
- Welcome to Biggs! He is a member of the great video producing guild called Kill Frenzy.
- Gaarawaar celebrates hitting the 500k visitor milestone. As a part of the festivities, he will be giving out item codes on twitter. He's not done yet, Gaar posted a huge guide to scenario weapons.
- Blurring Shock takes a look at the effects of debuffing Initiative. Warning, there is a graph and it is Friday. Proceed with caution.
- Krosuss takes a look at the Producer's Letter and wonder about the possibility of dual-spec coming to WAR. The RP/Zealot trees are not really spec's like other healers. It sounds like a fun system, so I hope some version of it makes it over to the other classes.
- Interested in playing a Shaman? Rancid wrote a guide (for scrubs of course) which will give you an overview of what you need to know.
- Thrangis steps out of character for a bit and gives us a guide to Mourkain Temple. It's got info for all types of players, strategies and detailed maps.
- Mr. Meh shows us some of his tip ideas for the contest. As usual, he does it his way and gives us tips based on Warhammer lore.
- An average day in the life of a Witch Hunter. I really like this video, the casual conversation and the background music are excellent.
- WASDstomp breaks out a partly narrated video about the new city siege system. The portals are something all players should know about. The music does get a bit loud, so watch those speakers at work.
- An Altdorf defense video from the Bohemia Guild on Karak-Azgal. I love the newspapers in the beginning.
- Mythic releases a video of our incarceration at the Mythic HQ. The unspeakable horrors which I saw will haunt me the rest of my days.
- ScenarioBalance. This addon will give you an updated look at the amount of players and healers on each side during a scenario.
- MiniMap Blinker. If you ever wanted easier control of your minimap, this addon may be what you are looking for.
- AllPromote. Tired of manually adding new guild members to alliance chat? This will do it automatically.