The newsletter for January is out for WAR Europe, and has some interesting news. Hopefully the NA version will arrive today. Personally, I spread my game time around a bunch of alts this week. The 1.3.4 patch is coming up real soon and might be on PTS next week.
- Scurvy Dogs has been confirmed! This live event will include a new scenario, The Ironclad. It is a 6 vs 6 map and offers 25% more medallions. Looks like it set to run over a weekend. No word on when or how often we will see the new event.
- WAR's Valentine's Day event, Night of Murder, will be running from February 10th through the 17th. It now features a head on a pike.
- Blog the Witch discovers how much fun premades can be. I too was surprised how addicting they can be.
- Shadow WAR battles it out in Kadrin Valley. I like this zone too, although the warcamps are about as far away from each other as they can be.
- I see that Mr. Meh has a bit of Alt addiction. His case is not as severe as mine as I have only 1 character slot left :(
- Blaze whips out his E-Peen.
- Gaarawaar has released a guide on finding hidden treasures in the Land of the Dead. I had no idea that these even existed. Those cloaks are crazy!
- Bootae wonders how often city sieges should take place. I would be most like example #3. And he's right, whatever Mythic decides, someone will not be happy.
- Fight on the Flag gets some Warlord gear. Also has a couple of nice looking RvR pictures.
- One Shard finished up reading a Warhammer book. Not sure what these books he speaks of are, some new kind of new MMO?
- Grimnir wants to see more items available on token vendors. So do I.
- Shadow WAR shows the finer points of playing with a zerg. Shows off what a premade group can do vs larger numbers.
- A quiet look at some Chosen Tier 4 action.
- Sancte show off some bomb group footage on Gorefang.
- Some Rank 10 Witch Elf RvR footage. Might want to turn down the speakers, it was pretty loud for me.