This week in WAR saw the return of dev posts to the official forums! There were a number of bug fix confirmations which are always welcome. I started up a Warrior Priest but most of my time is still spent on my Engineer who reached RR58 yesterday. Plenty of other stuff going on too...
- Andy dropped by the Badlands IRC channel. We learned 1.3.4 may hit the PTS in early February!
- Bootae is unhappy with the current city ping-pong state of the RvR campaign. I think it is much better than what we've had in the past.
- Warhammer Alliance has a very interesting article at a Tome unlock chain. There is still so much about WAR I have not seen.
- Mr. Meh does the math for flag capturing in the city siege. It is pretty silly that we let the objectives reset.
- Blaze visits the always popular tourist attraction, Death Peaks. And he brought home some slides!
- Is the Endless Trial working? Grimnir thinks so, as do I.
- Mmmmmm Gud gives us a Black Orcs wish list for a new year. Not seen on the list, a muzzle.
- Wargames and Jurassic Park, what do they have in common? Fight on the Flag knows and has RvR pictures.
- A guild on Badlands put together a trailer for their weekly RvR event.
- A video plea to make Black Orcs bigger than Choppa's. I was told size didn't matter....
- Dwarves, Ale and huge fights. Did I mention there is cliff diving?
- naruF shows off some of his Witch Hunter fights.
- Have a few Squig Herder videos in Mourkain Temple.