This week was pretty busy as far as WAR goes. We got a decent idea of what to expect out of the 1.3.4 and when to expect it ( a few weeks). As with any news, some players didn't take it well. I attribute it to players not having a full picture when the first details were given. I'm pretty excited about it though.
- Andy Belford gave us a preview of what is to come in the 1.3.4 patch. There are dev posts throughout the thread with more info too.
- One Shard talks a bit about the Premade vs Pug debate. This is an interesting topic, especially when it comes to WAR.
- Just One More Unlock writes about 1.3.4 and some ideas. At first I felt like I was in school taking a multiple choice test. C is always the answer to guess, right?
- Bootae is happy. Be afraid.
- Mmmmmm Gud ponders the age old question of what to do when you're done.
- Grimnir is enjoying being a Chosen... not that there is anything wrong with that.
- Fight on the Flag wants a city defense scenario. Yes, we did have that before but it was mainly for lower ranked players not 40's.
- Colossus 1, Shadow 0.
- Blaze and co take down a King.
- Mr. Meh tells a tale of woe and misery after joining a warband. No, I did not know you could ignore an entire guild.
- Have a double shot of Mykiel and his video podcast. Here and here. May not be work friendly, but good none the less.
- Nice HD video of some open RvR on the Karak Norn server.
- Wussbuster ( alright, that name made me chuckle) shows a bit of the Endless Trial.
- Another HD video which shows off massive RvR battles. Really, they are enormous.