A quick update:
1) NDA lift is indeed coming very soon but not this week. We've still got a few things to knock off the "Must do before lift" list before I lift the NDA. But it is going to be sooner, rather than later. Still plenty of time to go before launch.
2) Lots of news coming this week (hopefully). It should be tomorrow but when you are part of a big corporation and have lots of partners, sometimes things can take a little longer than you would like. I have no doubt though that the news will be worth the wait.
So, I think the rest of the week is going to be a very good and very interesting one for WAR fans.
Sadly, without an NDA lift or beta access. It will NOT be very good or interesting. It really seems like Mythic is doing their best to hamper any enthusiasm.
News that is neither 'very good' or 'very interesting':
- Fileplanet getting Open beta Access
- Road to War
- Another standard newsletter
- What else will be in the CE
- The SE pre-order program
- Mythic game-pass, ala SOE
" We've got an important improvement going into the game next week we hope and if it works out the way we hope, I want to make sure that it's talked about by the current beta testers. We hoped it could go in this week but it couldn't so I'm continuing to hold up the NDA lift till its in and a couple of other things are done as well." - Mark
So that means there will likely not be an NDA drop next week. That puts us at the 3rd week of August... a month or less from the supposed release date (which has still yet to be confirmed or denied).
Do any of us have the guts to actually do what Mark suggested in regards to NDA dropping and getting the game?