With Spring's arrival, I felt it was time to do some cleanup up of my inventory. One goal of mine is to have my alts setup with the boots and gloves for all of the tier 4 armor sets. So I spent a nice chunk of time mailing them around. It may take a long time for them to get any use but at least they are there. On to this weeks community activity report (April Fools free)!
- EDIT: I have been informed by Ayleen that WAR EU has Phoenix Gate this weekend. Turns out it is Phoenix Gate in NA too.
- The Producer's Letter for March is out. Mostly talks about more stuff we will see in 1.3.5.
- Blog the Witch decides on a new weapon to use. Gives a nice insight into the mind of a Witch Elf.
- KruelWAR wonders about players motives in WAR post-1.3.4.
- One Shard gives returning players a look at leveling in the Land of the Dead.
- It is possible to defeat a zerg and have a lot of fun doing it.
- Shadow WAR talks a bit about gameplay and what players want.
- The recent hot fix which changed keep doors so they must be repaired by a player with wood please Fight on the Flag.
- Zizlak writes about perception in a PvP game. Pretty much true, and the reason I try to stay out of most forum threads.
- Blurring Shock is back, this time with a bar graph! He breaks down the damage he received by class and damage type. Great stuff as always.
- Slurms finally decides which WAR class he will play. It isn't a Dwarf, so I'm not sure why I should be posting this :)
- Here we have a video of a Chosen fighting it out in the Lost Temple of Isha.
- The Goblin Allstars in Tier 1 action. I wonder if they are related to the P-Funk Allstars?
- Grimnir is back with his forth installment of his add-on series.
- Bootae and Kill Frenzy bring us some naked Orc action, and GnR.
- Bitter Rivals indeed. Choppa versus Slayer in Tier 1.
- Engineer and Rocky, need I say more?
- Narrated Witch Hunter pvp video in Nordenwatch. (Metal Music warning)