Wednesday, June 8, 2011

1.4.3 Scenario Lineup

With the upcoming 1.4.3 patch, the scenario lineup will be changed.  And not a moment too soon as I have just about had it with all of the Gromil Crossing/Thunder Valley pops.  The new lineup is looking pretty good to me, continue on for the details.

Tier 1: Nordenwatch, Gates of Ekrund, Khaine's Embrace

Tier 2: Nordenwatch, Mourkain Temple, Phoenix Gate

Tier 3: Nordenwatch, Mourkain Temple, Phoenix Gate, Tor Anroc

Tier 4: Nordenwatch, Mourkain Temple, Phoenix Gate, Serpent's Passage, Battle For Praag, Reikland Factory

These are some of the best scenarios WAR has to offer, so long as we actually get to play them.  Something happened to the system that caused Gromil Crossing to pop what seemed like 90% of the time.  The other 10% of the time it was Thunder Valley.   We never did get confirmation from Mythic that something was wrong.  Hopefully there will be more variety this time.

In other posts, James has indicated they would like the lineup to be changed more often, and I'd have to agree with that.  Less than 2 weeks until 1.4.3 is due out, I'm looking forward to it.