When we last left our hero, he was about to head into Azjol-Nerub. It seems a faction of rebel bugs, Nerubians as they call themselves, want their now Scourge-ified leader killed. In addition, they want the eggs of the scourge destroyed. Since the only good bug is a dead bug, why not?
The only major equipment chance up to this point is I am now sporting a Saronite Defender (with a Titanium Shield Spike). My previous shield was a Gladiator's Shield Wall. I love shields.
As usual, I set out to find a pug. It took a few tries to find one, but eventually I did. It turned out to be a great group. We completed the dungeon in pretty decent time (~35 minutes) and only had one wipe. The wipe was due to poor coordination on who should be attacked. This was likely my fault as I was the tank.
- Krik'thir the Gatewatcher has some neat speech.
- The Anub'ar Webspinners usage of Web Wrap is what led to our wipe.
- Anub'ar Skirmisher's will randomly decide to attack a party member for 10 seconds and can't be taunted. This is quite annoying, but neat.
- Hadronox was a very close fight for us. This nasty spider puts out some nice poison damage, which I completely neglected. Thankfully our healer was on the ball and managed to keep me up.
- Anub'arak was a decent fight. He has spikes that will toss you up in the air, so some attention is required. Also, he likes to burrow underground while some of his minions attack. Other then that, it wasn't very difficult.