Yesterday, BioWare announced that SWTOR version 2.0 was live on the PTS! I was really not expecting it to be on their so soon after the 1.7 patch, but I guess they want plenty of testing. The Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion pack is also a part of the 2.0 patch, but is not enabled. What that means is everyone gets 2.0, but the RotHC content is only available to those who purchase it.
So what does 2.0 include?
- New gear available only to level 55 characters.
- A new Operation: Scum and Villainy.
- New abilities and skill trees for all 16 Advanced Classes
- .New level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints: Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, and Cademimu.
- New Nightmare Mode Operation: Terror from Beyond.
- Legacy Achievements – Complete challenges to earn unique titles and vanity rewards across your Legacy.