Over the past week, Warhammer Online has been suffering from lag and zone crashes. This was due to a move from traditional servers over to cloud servers. The culprit seems to have been the Against All Odds system and memory limitations on the cloud servers.
After several failed attempts at fixing the problem, Mythic finally managed to find the precise causes over the weekend. A fix was deployed and the problems went away. To make a mends for the issues Mythic decided to give the players the following:
- 10-Days of game time applied to subscribed account
- 1 Golden Writ available to subscribed characters
- 100% XP/RP boost for 7 days for all characters
- A stack of 10 Lesser Bone Wards available for all characters
- A special title unlock for anyone who attempted to play between the 18th and the 24th