February is a sneaky month. With its 28 days, it is over before you know it. The Producer's Letter for the month was a couple days late, or on-time if this were a normal month. Anyway, it is out for everyone to read. What does the future hold for WAR?
Below is the breakdown, I will omit recap type information.
- Grovod Caverns. Grovod Caverns (scenario) will be making a return as a Weekend Warfront soon, with some Skaven themed changes.
- Ironclad. The 6 vs 6 scenario, Ironclad, will also be coming back. They have made some changes to it though, hopefully to address things like healing from the spawn.
- New Live Event. A new Live Event will be launched this summer called SigmarTide. No real details given on it yet though.
- New Crafting. They are planning on expanding the crafting system, including introducing new mechanics. Not really sure what that means, but I like to see the word 'new.'
- EAStore. A special promotion will be coming up, along with what looks to be a new vanity pet for sale.