Well, it has been quite a week for WAR. Plenty of news to talk about and the blogosphere shows it. This weeks News from the Front will focus on it. I'm going to take the weekend to think about it and will have some opinions to share next week. In a surprise twist, Andy revealed some very interesting news last night.
NOTE: RvR Pack pricing announced! Both for $15 usd.
- A scenario matchmaking system will be coming in 1.4! This has a lot of people excited, can't wait to hear some details.
- Account Entitlements may now be purchased at the eastore.
- There will be a 50% experience and renown bonus this weekend!
- The unofficial 1.4 patch notes have been found on the herald. I think this is just a draft, as it does not mention said matchmaking.
- Nattpyre writes his thoughts about the 1.4 patch notes. He sounds pretty excited about less fall damage.
- Shadow WAR takes a look at the1.4 notes and makes special note of the UI API changes. It was nice to see these again, save people a lot of time.
- Rancid has started work on a new career builder and needs some help.
- Skar is not too happy with the prices of the Account Entitlements. The value of an item is always subjective. I find some of them reasonable (mount/pets) and others a bit on the high side.
- Mmmmm Gud takes a family portrait. His family being a new snotling pet.
- The Back Seat Dev likes server transfers, but not at the cost of server merges. I have to agree with him, players on low population servers should not have to pay for a transfer.
- Slurms takes a look at the reaction to the Account Entitlements from a number of blogs.
- Krossus ponders about all the recent WAR news. There is really a ton of changes to come. Phew, they better not take away my Overlord! ;)