I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead! One, two, ten! Sorry, Home Alone has been on a lot in my house. There have been 2 testing sessions this week and a third happening this afternoon. The Skaven are really starting to come together.
- Today at 3pm EDT / 21:00 CET is an Open RvR PTS testing event. You will be able to try out Skaven! Also, character copies are available.
- Hadrune writes about the new RvR Dungeon, Thanquol's Incursion. He makes some very good points, hopefullysome of them will be addressed.
- There is a post over on the WaaaghBlog about cross server scenarios. I'm still not for them, I really like the rivalries which develop with the current system. I am on Badlands though, so I could just be spoiled.
- Elewyth makes the argument for more PvE in Warhammer. I'm one of those people who skipped nearly all of the dungeons.
- Thehealeroftru brings us a humorous guide to Thanquol's Incursion. Great stuff as always. Love the system message from Mythic.
- Skar has some interesting ideas involving the use of influence bars and the new playable Skaven.
- Jestor takes a look at some other MMO's and writes about what WAR could learn from them. I like them all, except for the Cross Server scenarios :)
- Mr. Meh has a post about another WAR blog. It's always nice to see these kind of posts, thanks Mr. Meh.
- What do you get when you have a warband full of White Lions? Watch and find out.
- Oberheim is back with another great video. I hate and love Shaman.
- Oddly enough, someone made a trailer about Oberheim.
- Video of the new Thanquol's Incursion dungeon, with some helpful tips.