One thing I like about Warhammer Online is the different play-styles that it supports. For instance, this week I have been in a solo roaming mood while last week I felt more like doing scenarios. Either way, I get to do some PvP. It has been a busy week for WAR news, so let's get started.
- A new 6 vs 6 scenario is currently in testing! This would be the second along with The Ironclad. No details on the setting or mechanic yet, but this should make a lot of players happy.
- Two new developer discussion threads were started to discuss the new Sovereign armor sets: Melee DPS and Healer.
- A number of new class balances changes are being discussed in this thread.
- Are fortresses making a comeback relatively soon? A tease from one of the developers.
- Mykiel digs into his combat log and comes back up with some interesting numbers. Poor Auto-Attack, no one appreciates you even though you do more damage than most other skills. You just are not flashy enough to get attention.
- Rank-n-Vile has been taking a tour of WAR's PvE content. First stop was Nordland and he brought some slides back with him! Not seen in the 'Danger Zone' was Iceman or Maverick. However, Merlin is still in T1.
- Bootae experiences the ups and downs of playing on new server equipment. Performance has been great and bad at the same time. Mythic has been fixing up the issues all week, hopefully it has gotten better so the weekend will be all WAR all the time.
- Mmmmm Gud breaks down the Black Orc skills Loudmouth and 'Ave Another One. I found this article rather interesting since my BO knowledge is almost non-existent. Who doesn't love a class that has a skill called Right in Da Jibblies? Hehehe
- Rudepox lets us know that the Recruit-a-Friend system is now available to European players. It is a great way to get some of your friends into the game. You also get some neat rewards.
- Mr. Meh has some crafting ideas for WAR. I'm a big fan of the crafting system, but I would love to see it expanded in the near future. Reminds me, I really need to get my Butcher character to 200.