Another Friday is upon us. Last weekends Black Fire Basin scenario was a lot of fun. I managed to complete the tasks and got some extra emblems as a result. Also, I'm closing in on my Conqueror weapon for my Engineer, which will be an upgrade. What is everyone else up to?
- Keagen has a Magus guide to ranged dueling.
- Some thoughts on a new WAR pricing model by Bootae.
- WARgames wants Mythic to provide open RvR incentives.
- MMORPG did an insightful and accurate re-review of WAR. Just kidding, it is none of those things and Shadow WAR breaks it down.
- Slurms, yea the slug, is making a return to WAR.
- Is the Bright Wizard College properly accredited? i heart Gorefang knows.
- WAR's own Carrie receives a reward and possibly a cupcake.
- Blurring Shock has an excellent article breaking down the types of damage he receives. I would love an automated way to do this with the combat log.
- Help One Shard celebrate his 101st post with a look back at some of his favorite posts.
- Openedge is sold on WAR and is bringing the family with him.
- Grimnir posted 2 more videos about WAR addons.
- OpenRhyze gives us a look at Tor Anroc from the Destro perspective.
- Tier 4 Warrior Priest dueling from upsent (WAR Russia).
- Valis77 brings us a Vlog of his friend playing Warhammer Online.
- Very nice quality video of a Shadow Warrior in Isha.
- A look at Vulture Lords 8th boss from WAR Asia.
- Video of an Ironbreaker solo capturing Tier 4 Battlefield Objectives.
- Mykiel, of the video podcast, made a fan trailer for WAR.