Another busy week for WAR. 1.3.4 is fast approaching so Mythic held a testing event on the PTS which was a lot of fun. If I were to prognosticate (yea, Groundhog Day was on TV a lot this month) I'd say 1.3.4 may be going live next week. On to the WAR community!
- A Developer Diary was posted about the new scenario currency system. There are some hints that this is just the beginning, so stay tuned.
- Andy let us know about the new approach to the scenario structure. It also gives some background on why they went this way.
- Mythic started a thread to gather ideas for alternative scenario rule-sets.
- Grimnir gets ready for the upcoming scenario storm. He's still worried about the premade vs pug issues and I can't blame him.
- Bootae gives a breakdown of the blogger challenge entries. I think I won, yea let's just go with that :)
- Great post over at Shadow WAR about why he loves WAR. Those are all reasons why WAR is still the game I play the most.
- Gaarawar has a post about the new Ironclad scenario from last night. I'm not sure he sleeps.
- Mr. Meh takes on the lastest Dev diary. What do you mean 'you people'?
- Want to know how to be killed by the Colossus? I heart Gorefang has the ultimate guide.
- Zizlak breaks out the offensive Rune Priest with some good results.
- WAR brings people together, even if it is just to kill others.
- Should Mythic have charged for the Land of the Dead expansion?
- The Little Things are good... that's what she said?