Thursday was quite a day for WAR. It started off with a hotfix that adjusted token prices. Some items had their prices raised, but many had them lowered. For example, I was able to buy my Conqueror Belt for only 80 Officer Medallions and 3 Conqueror Crests. I forget what it was prior... but it certainly wasn't that cheap. Most of the Conqueror stuff was lowered by a good amount.
If that wasn't enough, Mythic dropped the 1.3 Patch Notes on us, check them out. They are pretty massive, so it should eat up a good chunk of your work day to read them. Here are some notable changes:
- Land of the Dead. Enough said.
- Sigil System. The ward system is dead, long live Sigil's!
- Class changes. AoE power lowered across the board.
- Healing changes. Should address WP/DoK healing.
- Crafting backpacks. More space for crafters.
- Deadbolt. New keep upgrade that lets you lock the inner keep's postern door. No more keep ninja's.
- New Siege Weapons. Better and more varied, sounds good.
- More quests that reward tokens.
- Better rewards for taking higher ranked keeps.
- Pass on PQ roll added.
- Auto Roll on loot (i.e. tokens).
1.3 is on PTS too, so get on there and have fun (test). The Land of the Dead is not included yet, but the rest is.