My 71 Protection Warrior made his way to Fizzcrank Airstrip, as he heard they needed some help. It is a pretty cool looking facility, even if it is crawling with Gnomes. Having watched Wings years ago, I was expecting a pretty hilarious time. TV you have fooled me again! Actually it isn't so bad, but there are a lot of quests out of this airstrip.
- Did Lowell ever have to search through wolf poop? I did.
- I searched through poop and dead bodies, dressed up like an Orc, was turned into a Gnome (ack!), spent time as Exxon, killed many robots, killed some innocent creatures for their spice packs, made D.E.H.T.A. mad and got involved in a soap opera evil twin plot.
- I was disappointed that there were no bombing missions, we had an airstrip and planes!
- I would love to have one of those planes as my flying mount.
- Received the achievement: Explore Borean Tundra
- Lots of vendored quest rewards.
When I was finished at the airstrip I had reached level 72. One thing I am not really liking is I have nothing fun to do at the class trainer. I'm not sure there is anything new to learn, only more advanced ranks of what I have. I now have 2 talent points to spend too. No idea what to use them on yet.
Next stop for me is Colderaa. This is where the Nexus is located and what I hope is a pretty decent storyline.