Yesterday saw the release of the much anticipated 1.10a patch for Warhammer Online. You can read about it here, here and here. So my question to you is:
Q: Now that patch 1.10a is live, what do you think about it?
Personally, I am actually disappointed. Not in the content of the patch but in the implementation. This version feels much buggier than the previous.
- CTD's in the previous months: 0. CTD's last night: 2
- Players going invisible has gotten much worse. It used to be just large fight, now it happens all the time even when just standing in a warcamp.
- Buff icons (and the warband windows) like to sometimes stick around. Don't you want to go home?
- I get a white wipe over my action bars when the global cooldown (GCD) is over.
- Death seems to be a tad delayed now. I was running around for maybe 10 seconds with the respawn notification on my screen.
Edit: Mythic did release an update late last night. I will not be able to check it out until tonight, so the problems above existed when I logged off last night.