It seems an illness is moving through our household. As usual, I think it is a Destruction plot to keep me on the sidelines. As a result, News from the Front will be a bit short this week. I think lackadaisical is the longest word ever used on this blog, that's news isn't it?
- Warhammer Online's winter event, Keg End, has begun!
- A Hot Fix was applied, which include career balance changes for Warrior Priests and Disciple's of Khaine.
- Speaking of Keg End, Gaarawaar made a guide to the event for 2010.
- Bootae wrote a good post about WAR's current issues. I agree with most of his points.
- Grimnir gives us his thoughts on the whole melee healer situation.
- Mr. Meh writes about his experience as a DPS DoK.
- Krosuss has some ideas to make Thanquol's Incursion more fun.