This week marked the end of the Sigmartide Live Event. I thought it was pretty fun, but lets save that for another post. Even though the College of Corruption has left us, the Gates of Ekrund remains for the weekend. Most of my WAR time was spent doing scenarios, very close to my first RR81 weapon. What else has been going on?
- A new Developer Discussion was posted. This one asks where would you like to see future battles take place? Lots of good ideas in this thread so far.
- You may or may not need to take some action regarding your subscription. Check out this post by Kai for more details.
- The June Community Update is out, it features yours truly and the other bloggers who took a trip down to Mythic last week.
- In celebration of Bastille Day, the Gates of Ekrund scenario is enabled this weekend for 6 vs 6 play.
- Gaarawarr posted a transcript of a Q&A session we had with Mythic during a recent trip to their offices.
- Mykiel posted some thoughts about our visit with the Mythic team.
- Ekaslime has posted a string of articles about hypothetical future patches/expansions to Warhammer Online. Very impressive stuff.
- Bootae breaks out his low ranked (renown) Shaman and has some fun in Tier 4. Playing a ranged class is a great way to still have fun and be casual (or have alts).
- Tea Forks reminds us that realm pride isn't the only driving force in a RvR game, there is also Spite. Good ol' spite, a perfectly valid reason to do pvp :)
- Judgent brings us a video of his Ironbreaker in RvR. He also has a blog!
- Some Dragonwake roaming footage, with vent chatter. Coordination is usually the most powerful weapon you can field.
- Massive keep siege by a horde of Destruction.
- RR82 Witch Elf pvp'ing from WAR Russia. Have I mentioned how much I hate Witch Elves? :)