It's been a bit warm here in the Northeast US this week. Today the heat index is going to be upwards of 115 degrees. Add in the fact I seem to be suffering from a cold during the hottest day of the year, and it makes for an unpleasant week. Anyway, on to the WAR news!
- The over aggressive Elf guards have been sent to re-education camps. They will now mellow out a bit and stay closer to home.
- Crystal of Sandstorms should once again be tradeable.
- Mykiel talks about some of the possible changes Shadow Warriors may see in 1.4.4. Sadly, Mythic is still not doing anything about them being Elves.
- Judgent posted an article and video about unlocking the Skaven tome tactic. Great to see these kind of posts again. There is a ton of stuff not talked about much in WAR.
- Bootae wrote an article featuring his Squig Herder alt and how he is faring in 1.4.3. I too am a big fan of the Squig herder, I just need to get him to 40.
- Ekaslime is still in the process of posting his interesting vision of WAR's future. Today's post talks about a new player career: the Bloodflayer.
- ThehealerofTru posted an amusing take on lockout timers.
- Turino writes about the issue of sanctioned crossrealming in WAR. It's a tricky issue for sure. I'm still against it, but can see how it is necessary when the game only has a few servers.