This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but Hurricane Irene decided that I didn't need electricity. Now I am all caught up with PAX news though, so life can continue. On Saturday, there was a panel held to talk about Wrath of Heroes. Continue on for some more details and a video.
Check out the panel:
Some things I noticed:
- The Nethys Armory video (shown at the end) was cool. I did get a chance to play her when I was down there, definitely fun.
- Client will be under a gig in size.
- They talked a bit about balancing through counters. For example: the Shadow Warrior Hero turned out to be very powerful. Instead of doing major changes to him, they added a Witch Elf hero which does very well against him. Since you can change Heroes during a match, you can try to counter what the other team is doing.
- Confirmed a Troll hero and a Dryad hero, who will somehow use the seasons.
- They do have a Tomb Kings hero planned.
- A Slayer hero was shown and will be a part of the opening lineup.