Much like the Sunday paper, this edition of News from the Front is rather hefty. I'm sorry to say you will not find any coupons in here though. With the 1.4.4 patch due at the end up the month, we are starting to get more details about what we'll see. Along with the game conferences Mythic will be attending, it's turning out to be an exciting month.
- Steven Engle gave us a look at some of the upcoming Shadow Warrior and Squig Herder changes. These are fairly significant, so check them out.
- James Casey posted a feedback thread for their Games Day Chicago presentation. Also in this thread is a peek at some of the new Tier 7 appearance armor sets.
- Some more information was posted about the re-introduction of Forts. This is still slated for 1.4.5 but is shaping up to to be an important patch.
- Steven posted about some of the fixes coming soon to the Magus career. Just bug fixes, not improvements they may be getting in the next patch.
- Judgent posted a tutorial for obtaining the Crimson Cape.
- Ekaslime continues his hypothetical WAR future (making North and South look quite short).
- Teaforks has a thing for Marauders. You know what? I do too, it's called my rifle.
- Sara writes about some of her adventures through WAR's PvE content.
- Turino shows off his guild mates Dragon Skin cloak. That's a lot of dead dragons... but it does look sweet on that Knight.